Friday, March 14, 2008

A Beginning...Again

So why did I start this blog....I'm glad you asked. Well as it turns out I'm leaving my wonderful city until June 15th. Why...another good question. I'm going on tour with a show. I was asked to step into the role of Max in Max and Ruby. I'm quite familiar with the role as I played Max this past fall in the first tour. I'm a mix of emotions about the whole thing. I'm honored that I was asked to do it. Sad that I'm leaving my friends and NYC. Happy, I'll be able to save money. Relieved, I'll finally get health insurance. There are other emotions I'm sure. Those are the ones I'm able to pin point now. Originally I was supposed to fly out April 2. Plenty of time to get my life in order to leave. I get called today asking me if I can leave tomorrow. YIKES!!! Nope can't do that... I need an little more time. So I'm leaving Sunday.....I'm a working actor again.

This was originally supposed to be a long entry but I'm at work and I got distracted.

So the main point of this blog is to keep family and friends updated on my whereabouts and such.

Much Love To You All....

No comments: